Sunday, November 1, 2015

Reality Strikes

Obviously keeping this blog updated has turned out to be more of a challenge than I had anticipated. Here we are in November, and I never finished writing about July.

But I am still optimistic! I always believe I can do ALL the things! 

The internet here is still pretty crummy, but it IS at least workable. Sort of. Kind of. A little bit. Plus, I've figured out how to reduce the size of the photos, so they will load faster.  Because the internet here does NOT like uploading pictures.

And no one cares about what I write, right? It's all about the pictures! 

But until I AM fully caught up, I shall put the date of the event I am writing about underneath the blogpost title. So when I am writing things in November [sigh] that occurred in July [double sigh] I don't confuse everyone. 

That being said, here's a random picture for today's post. And an apology. Did I say that I'm sorry somewhere? Anywhere? Because I am.

I call this, "One of These Things is Not Like the Others"


4 comments:

  1. I love your blogs no matter when they show up! And I love this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our son was just called to serve in the Peru Lima South Mission! I can't tell you how much we've enjoyed reading through these posts, they've been informative and entertaining!
    What a blessing it's going to be to have him serve under such wonderful direction!
    Thank you in advance for taking care of our son!
    Angela & Jason Mitchell
    (parents of soon to be Elder Jacob Mitchell)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We always love to hear of new missionaries who will be coming. That is wonderful news! We love our missionaries!

      Delete